Originally aired: 04/01/2013
"David Lynch is either completely insane, or the only sane person making movies"
iTunes description Edit
Guy Hero returns to lead us through a look into the mind of a mad man. Besides going into Crendor's brain, we talk about the friend zone and read an article that might help you get out of it. Love Books and Tombstone quotes a plenty!
Show Segments Edit
- Watch out for tornadoes and meteor showers
- Circleville, Utah
- "Wish magically I would wake up tomorrow and its 85 and sunny" -- Burrito Becka
- "Sometimes, sunshine turns to rain and the same ones you love brings you pain" -- ItsMeMeL
- "Head strong in the world with the wind at my back" -- Bring Out Your Dead
- Jordy Nelson is play on Saturday for the Packers, not Greg Jennings
Big News Story of the Day: Edit
- Escape the Friend Zone*: From Friend to Girlfriend or Boyfriend
- First introduction of Kid President
- This episode is the episode in which Crendor classically trains Jesse to desire hot chocolate when he rings the bell at the end of an episode.
- *The Friend Zone isn't real