Originally aired: 25/12/2016
Jesse is back from London to make fun of a street performer. Also the boys discover a new holiday tradition.
"You have been hit by a car... walk it off"
iTunes description Edit
Jesse's finally back from his trip to London and boy does he have stories to tell! Meanwhile Crendor has seen a movie trailer he just can't make sense of. We'll also talk about what you should or shouldn't keep in your car on cold winter days, as well as THE SINGLE BEST HOLIDAY TRADITION EVER.
Link mentioned in podcast: www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-bCow4AP88
Show Segments Edit
- The Choppter Copter was briefly in free fall
- There is a giant back up on the 408 going down to the 505, 602 and 105. Basically the entirety of Americle is backed up.
- Everywhere is, except the Choppter Copter, is overcrowded
- Dayton, Ohio
- NFL stuff is going on
- The Packers have won 5 games in a row
- The Lions are crumbling
- Bowl games are terrible
- Other various small highlights
Big News Story of the Day: Edit
- Cop Breaks Into Car to Free Frozen Elderly Woman, Finds It's a Manikin
- Dayton, Ohio was the subject of the weather report literally 3 episodes ago.
- Related animated episode: The Yule Log